Not feeling as mobile as you used to?
Chiropractic might just be the the thing to help!
“Chiropractic users were less likely to have been hospitalized, more likely to report better health status, more likely to exercise vigorously, and more likely to be mobile in the community. In addition, they were less likely to use prescription drugs*”
Don’t let aches, pains and fatigue stand in your way any longer. Let us help you to get back into doing the things you love.
- Chiropractic works because you are self healing and self regulated by your nervous system. Impulses flow from your brain and down your spinal cord.
- Nerves branch off from between each spinal joint and link your brain to every cell in your body.
- Because the nerves are so close to the moving bones of the spine, improper motion or position can irritate and compromise nerve function.
- Chiropractic care locates these areas and helps reduce their effect with spinal adjustments.
- Health often returns with restored nervous system control of your body.
- Wellness Chiropractic encourages patients to focus on their overall health and not just the pain.
- Only about 10% of nerves can sense pain so there can still be spinal dysfunction even when there is no pain.
You may notice that after only a few treatments that the pain has decreased; after this stage, further adjustments will strengthen your nervous system and spine to provide long-term relief and improved function.
- Each individual, depending on their condition and response to care will have a different outcome and prognosis.
- Progress checks will be given along the course of treatment to see how well you’re coming along.
- If you’re progressing well, the frequency of adjustments can be reduced.
- Most wellness care patients get adjusted every 3-4 weeks to maintain function and alignment.
- About 1/3 of patients experience some soreness after an adjustment, which can least for 1-2 days.
- The adjustment itself should not be painful and different techniques can be used in order to make your experience as comfortable as possible.
- Chiropractic is the preferred drug-free non-invasive choice for many for the relief of a variety of aches and pains and improved health.